What is characteristic about a special bra?
Fit and function of a bra are decisive for your pleasant feeling and to hold the breast prosthesis in place. Depending on your individual needs, the following features can be important for you.
- Slightly higher cut neckline
- Wider, elastic straps
- Wide, soft elastic underbustband
- Higher cut armline for covering possible scars
- Included textile pockets in the cup for safe insert of the shaper or breast prosthesis
- Usually we don’t use wires or side rods in order to avoid uncomfortable pressure on the affected area.